- Understanding Family Dynamics When You Have an Addicted Loved One, February 18, 2020, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., The Arts Connection, #5, 12491 No. 2 Road, Richmond, B.C. Limited seating so register early. Tickets $10. Click link above to register.
- TEDx Bear Creek Park, A Shift in Thinking. April 6, 2019, Centre Stage at Surrey City Hall (sold out) and via Livestream. Stay tuned for details.
- Success Against the Odds with Francesca Anastasi, October 2018.
- Get Inspired Vancouver, October 20, 2018.
- Overcoming Codependency Summit with Ande Anderson, June 28, 2018.
- Beyond Addiction: Creating Sustainable, Fulfilling Relationships, Mavis Curry Summit, April 30, 2018.
- December 29, 2017, The Depression Confessions, Yale Town Community Centre, Vancouver.
- December 15, 2015, 3:00pm PT: Surviving the Holidays When Loving an Addict Webinar.
- September 25-26, 2015, A Weekend Workshop for the Loved Ones of Addicts.
- Counselling the Loved Ones of Addicts, Advanced Workshop, April 23-24, 2015.
- BCACC Workshop, March 28, 2015.
- Interview on the The Todd Veinotte Show (News 95.7 Halifax, News 88.9 Saint John, News 91.9 Moncton), June 9th, 2014.
- Teen Fest, Saturday, May 10, 2014 at the Vancouver Curling Club, 4575 Clancy Loranger Way. For more information, please visit www.teenfest.ca.
- Drug Prevention Network of Canada presents A Public Discussion. The Addictions Dialogue is taking place Tuesday, May 6, 2014, 7:00 p.m. at Kerrisdale Community Centre, 5851 West Boulevard, Vancouver. Admission is free but seating is limited.
- Spirit at Work: Addiction in the Workplace, Adding Spirit to the Mix, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 12:15 to 1:30 p.m., Adler School of Professional Psychology, Suite 700, 1090 W Georgia Street, Vancouver.
- Drug Prevention Network of Canada presents A Public Discussion. The Addictions Dialogue is taking place Wednesday, February 19th, 7:00pm at the Hillcrest Community Centre, 2nd Floor, 4575 Clancy Loranger Way. Admission is free but seating is limited.
- Thursday, January 30th, 7:00 p.m., Alfred Adler Western Canada Society presents Part One of a Three Part Series: Understanding Style of Life. Community Room, 7th Floor, Adler School of Professional Psychology, 1200 – 1090 West Georgia, Vancouver.
- The Addictions Dialogue: A Public Discussion presented by The Drug Prevention Network of Canada. Wednesday, January 15th, 7:00pm. Kay Meek Centre, 1700 Mathers Avenue, West Vancouver.
- “Loving an Addict, Loving Yourself: Surviving the Holidays” Free Tele-Class. Recording available on the Media page.
- “Loving an Addict, Loving Yourself: Counseling the Loved Ones of Addicts”, NASAP Conference San Diego, CA, June 21, 2013
- “Loving an Addict: Loving Yourself”, Adler School of Professional Psychology, Vancouver, BC, May 14, 2013
- “Loving an Addict, Loving Yourself: Counselling the Loved Ones of Addicts”, Adler School of Professional Psychology, Vancouver, BC, November 9-10, 2012
- “Loving an Addict, Loving Yourself: Counselling the Loved Ones of Addicts”, BCSCA Conference, Vancouver, BC, October 19, 2012
- “Loving An Addict Loving Yourself”, North Vancouver, BC- July 11, 2012
- Free Forum on Addiction Issues, White Rock, BC – May 30th, 2012
- CCPA 2012 Annual Conference, Counselling the Loves Ones of Addicts, Calgary, AB – May 27, 2012
- BC Association of Clinical Counsellors, Skills for Mindful Living Series, Vancouver, BC – September 13, 2011
- West Vancouver Community Centre – September 15, 2011
- North American Society of Adlerian Psychology (NASAP), Victoria, BC – May 13, 2011
- Banyen Books, Vancouver, BC – January 20, 2011
- Whitby’s Books and Gifts, White Rock, BC – December 3, 2010
- Art Institute of Vancouver, Vancouver, BC – November 29, 2010
- Vancouver Coastal Health, Richmond Health Department, Richmond, BC – June 29, 2010
- Sources BC, White Rock, BC – June 1, 2010
- Youville Recovery Residence for Women, Calgary, Alberta – May 12, 2010
Want a free 30-minute call with Candace? Click here to get started. Space is limited.
My office is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I provide therapy and counselling services worldwide.